Friday, December 13, 2013

How pretty are these!?! I can totally see myself wearing them! #shoes #love #beautiful #pretty #shoelove #girls #girly #lovebeingagirl #loveshoes #pumps #highheels #heels #stilettos #sexyshoe #cuteshoes #woman #shoegame #hotshoes

is it sad that I'm pinning this more as a descriptive resource, for stories, than for fashion? And note to self: OH. That's what a Doc Marten is!
is it sad that I'm pinning this more as a descriptive resource, for stories, than for fashion? And note to self: OH. That's what a Doc Marten is!

Download whole gallery
Shoes
Shoes

Download whole gallery
How pretty are these!?! I can totally see myself wearing them! #shoes #love #beautiful #pretty #shoelove #girls #girly #lovebeingagirl #loveshoes #pumps #highheels #heels #stilettos #sexyshoe #cuteshoes #woman #shoegame #hotshoes
How pretty are these!?! I can totally see myself wearing them! #shoes #love #beautiful #pretty #shoelove #girls #girly #lovebeingagirl #loveshoes #pumps #highheels #heels #stilettos #sexyshoe #cuteshoes #woman #shoegame #hotshoes

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment